Workshop series of two events – Attend one or both!
Designing an Irresistible Workplace – February 11 – 9:00 a.m. to noon
This course outlines an effective framework for creating highly cohesive teams, and a workplace in which employees feel engaged and valued. You will learn how to sustain a values-based culture, increase trusting relationships, and create a trusting team environment.
- The future of work
- The organizational culture journey
- Team purpose and mission
- Vulnerability-based trust
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion overview
- Latest compensation and benefits research
- Commitment via “gives and gets”
Each participant who registers by January 31 will receive a set of “values cards” to use during the workshop.
Building Inclusive Work Environments – February 18 – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Operations with high diversity are 15 to 35% more likely to outperform their peers. Participants learn a framework to foster the type of inclusive environment that enables high engagement and improved business results.
- Discuss business benefits of diversity
- Learn a framework for inclusive culture
- Practice inclusive behaviors
- Recognize biased mindsets
- Create a customized team action plan
- Series of 2 workshops – $40
- One workshop – $15-25
- Additional participants from the same organization – $25 for both or $10-20 for one
Jennifer Coyne, CEO and majority owner of The PEAK Fleet will present and facilitate these workshops. The PEAK Fleet is an organizational development company. Jen is a woman-owned business leader, CPA, and credentialed project management professional. She combines these skills and experiences to bring a balanced perspective on creating employee engagement and high performing teams. Over the past 20 years, Jen developed a highly successful track record of team leadership in the high tech and financial services industries. Her experience creating and delivering organizational and leadership training and development spans two decades, which she now leverages to create the unique, provocative, and thought-leading products and services for The PEAK Fleet.