NEOEDD staff can answer questions pertaining to business on the phone
or by making an appointment in our office.
Staff are available for hire to provide a number of technical assistance services, including:
- Facilitating meetings and strategic planning sessions
- Researching feasibility
- Writing marketing plans
- Coaching on employment issues
- Providing feedback on business plans
- Accessing capital
- Preparing to make a Community Public Offering
- Working on internal or external Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) issues
- Providing referrals to other resources or serve as a sounding board
We also have a limited amount of funding that we can use to pay for experts who can provide bookkeeping advice, accounting or legal consultations, website support, graphic design or social media marketing.
If you are interested in technical assistance, complete the request form here.
This service is funded by Business Oregon.