The NEOEDD office in Enterprise remains closed to the public until it is deemed safe to re-open. We are still working! Email us (see About page), or call and leave a voicemail.
Because information about COVID-19 and its effect on U.S. individuals and businesses is changing rapidly, NEOEDD offers these resource links, which are updated frequently.
- Business Oregon resource page.
- Información para dueños de negocios que enfrentan una emergencia: oprima aqui
- Travel Oregon’s COVID-19 toolkit
- Sen. Wyden’s COVID-19 resource page
- Sen. Merkley’s COVID-19 resource page
- Rep. Walden’s resource page
- Free, one-on-one consultation for business owners is available from the Small Business Development Center. Baker and Wallowa counties are served via Blue Mt. Community College; Union County is served via Eastern Oregon University.
- Be on the lookout for fraud in the form of people mailing and phoning to ask for your personal or business banking information.
- OSHA guidance on face coverings here
For a complete update and the latest information on requirements, check with the Oregon Health Authority.
Gov. Brown’s office has free PPE for small businesses and child care providers; click here.
In conjunction with the Union County Board of Commissioners, Union County Incident Command and the City of La Grande, the Union County Chamber of Commerce has received a shipment of 2,000 KN95 masks to distribute to any small businesses (50 employees or less) within the La Grande city limits. The supply of masks to distribute to businesses within the City of La Grande went to the Union County Chamber of Commerce. Businesses in all other cities will get their masks directly from the respective City Halls. Masks are available to any businesses by calling 541-963-8588 or emailing Info@VisitUnionCounty.org to arrange for pickup or delivery.
If you own a business in Baker County and need masks, fill out this survey.
If you own a business in Wallowa County and need masks, call the County Comissioners’ office at 541-426-4543.
Local Grant Funds
NEOEDD has a number of financial aid programs–visit our COVID-19-related Financial Assistance page for details.
Business Technical Assistance Available
Ignite Center for Entrepreneurship, the City of La Grande and Northeast Oregon Economic Development District are providing access to professional services for businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Union and Wallowa counties.
If you need to get your books in order, create an online presence or shopping cart, develop a social media marketing strategy, or need another professional service in order to thrive in today’s marketplace, we may be able to help you make those changes this fall.
We will be processing requests for assistance on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have a professional service provider in mind that would be a good fit for your business, let us know who they are when you complete this form.