The NEOEDD office in Enterprise remains closed until it is deemed safe to re-open. We are still working! Email us, or call and leave a voicemail.
Because information about COVID-19 and its effect on U.S. individuals and businesses is changing rapidly, NEOEDD offers these resource links, which are updated frequently.
- Business Oregon resource page
- SBA economic injury loans (up to $2M) for business and nonprofits information page (Please note that nonprofits, sole proprietors, and independent contractors are eligible, in addition to small businesses.) APR. 20 UPDATE--THIS PROGRAM IS OUT OF FUNDS. CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATORS TO REQUEST MORE FUNDING.
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program loans information page. Contact your bank for an application. APR. 20 UPDATE--THIS PROGRAM IS OUT OF FUNDS. CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATORS TO REQUEST MORE FUNDING.
- Travel Oregon's COVID-19 toolkit
- Sen. Wyden's COVID-19 resource page
- Sen. Merkley's COVID-19 resource page
- Rep. Walden's resource page
- Independent Sector's CARES Act links for nonprofits, individuals, and businesses
- Free, one-on-one consultation for business owners is available from the Small Business Development Center. Baker and Wallowa counties are served via Blue Mt. Community College; Union County is served via Eastern Oregon University.
NEOEDD held a live webinar on Apr. 9; below are links pertaining to it:
- Eastern OR Workforce Board has limited "layoff aversion" funds available; click here for more information.
- Innovative Changes offers a $500 emergency personal loan; click here for more information.
- If you would like to contest your business being closed due to COVID-19, contact the Small Business Advocacy team in the Secretary of State’s office.
- Farmers' Guide to COVID-19 Relief here
- Be on the lookout for fraud in the form of people mailing and phoning to ask for your personal or business banking information.
- Información para dueños de negocios que enfrentan una emergencia: oprima aqui