The NEOEDD office in Enterprise is now open to the public. Feel free to still email us (see About page), or call and leave a voicemail.
Because information about COVID-19 and its effect on U.S. individuals and businesses is changing rapidly, NEOEDD offers these resource links, which are updated frequently.
- U.S. EDA American Rescue Plan grant applications guide
- Business Oregon resource page.
- Información para dueños de negocios que enfrentan una emergencia: oprima aqui
- Travel Oregon’s COVID-19 toolkit
- Sen. Wyden’s COVID-19 resource page
- Sen. Merkley’s COVID-19 resource page
- Free, one-on-one consultation for business owners is available from the Small Business Development Center. Baker and Wallowa counties are served via Blue Mt. Community College; Union County is served via Eastern Oregon University.
- Be on the lookout for fraud in the form of people mailing and phoning to ask for your personal or business banking information.
- OSHA workplace guidance here
- For a complete update and the latest information on COVID-19, check with the Oregon Health Authority.
Local Grant Funds
NEOEDD has a number of financial aid programs–visit our COVID-19-related Financial Assistance page for details.