Feb. 11, 11:30 a.m.
104 Depot St. in La Grande
If you don’t have traction, you’re not going anywhere.
Traction means having a measurable set of customers, users, or interest that serves to prove your startup or small business is “going places.” Brad Attig from Foundry Collective will lead a hands-on workshop where you’ll learn…
- Why Digital Marketing (social media) is critical for most small businesses and startups
- What are the 19 traction channels?
- How do the channels work?
- How to identify the best channels for your business now and in the future?
- Why metrics and goals are important.
The list of traction channels is quite exhaustive so if you ever find yourself wondering how to get traction, this workshop will help you see what might fit for your company. The thing to note is that each of you might have a completely different strategy.
There will be plenty of time to ask questions and get help to plan your strategy to increase the awareness and visibility of your enterprise. We’ll also do a dive into some mistakes many small businesses make when using social media and if time allows, talk about a couple of simple to execute strategies to get people looking at you.